Monday, June 29, 2015

Heartwarming paintings which

celebrate the individuality, spirit 

and true likeness of your pets!




I'm a versatile artist specializing in pet portraits and fine art paintings. I've had over thirty years of experience in creating custom artwork and design. I paint and draw using a wide range of media: watercolor, acrylic, oil, digital painting, graphite and pen and ink.

Once you choose the subject of your custom painting, we'll work together to make it a reality. Will it be a portrait of your child, a favorite pet or animal, a house portrait or a treasured family memory? I'll closely involve you in the creative process throughout the various stages of painting. With your suggestions and input, every detail will be brought to perfection. It's great fun for you to see your painting develop, and working together in this way we'll create the exact "masterpiece" YOU have in mind!

Capturing the personality, expression and likeness of people and pets in a way that comes alive from the canvas is my most challenging and rewarding work as an artist. Painting is my passion; I'm committed to creating the most striking and elegant paintings that I possibly can for my customers, who attest to my patience, close attention to detail and ability to please!

Please check out the sample portraits and click and zoom in to see the wonderful detail!


Sunny


Portrait of Honey

Watercolor Portrait of Lily

Portrait of Snow

Precious Priscilla

Sugar Pies - what a character!

Harvey with "Furever Friends" 3-D Watercolor

Otters Holding Hands Digital Painting
Custom watercolor "Brushfolks" style pet portrait

Pastel portrait of Ruby


No comments: